HOME | CONSULT | HERBS |
EVALUATION | ABOUT | CONTACT |
About Page -- Meet the father and son Herbalists:
Master Fung Fung
- Graduated in 1934 from the College of Chinese Medicine in Canton, China.
- Practiced in Canton for 5 years; in Cholon, former South Viet Nam for 30 years; in Hong Kong for 10 years;
and in the San Francisco Bay Area for over 27 years.
- Retired and passed away at age ninety-six in 2006.
- Is a member of the Hong Kong Chinese Herbalist Association.
- Began assisting and apprenticing with his herbalist father at age 12.
- While keeping herbal medicine a hobby, obtained a BA (economics) from Berkeley in 1971, MA (international relations) from Chicago in 1978, and MS (engineering) from Stanford in 1989.
- Worked as economist and engineer for a number of years while continuing to further his knowledge about Chinese herbal medicine.
- Turned his lifetime herbal hobby into a full-time profession in 1993.
- Conducts regular classes on Chinese herbs, Tai Chi, and Feng Shui.
- In conjunction with his father, produced 10 herbal formulas for sale by
Health Concerns in Oakland, California.
View our 60+ videos on Youtube to see how herbal prescriptions are formulated. While on Youtube, enter "askjohnfung" to search for the full list of titles.
Saigon: Thirty Years  (written in Chinese)
By Dr. Fung Fung, 1987
Sixty Years In Search Of Cures
By Dr. Fung Fung and John Fung, 1994
Copyright 2014 Chinese Herbal Prescriptions. All Rights Reserved.